Here at Traffit, we place a major focus on the security of your candidate database. By default, every client database is separate from the system file repository. We also encrypt our system with HTTPS, and every 24 hours we create a backup copy of the entire database. Additionally, each Traffit user is required to change their password once every 30 days.
However, if being safe from the outside is not enough and you want to have more control over what’s happening to your database from the inside (i.e. what your employees do with it), Traffit gives you some great options.
4. If you need to, you are also able to create confidential recruitment (i.e. one that will only be visible to you). Alternatively, you can restrict a user’s access to select recruitment so that they can only see the processes that they’re currently running:
7. To keep incoming applications organized and under control, you can add a system mailbox (e.g. email@example.com) and decide which users have access to it:
8. Traffit allows you to disable the option of downloading and deleting files for the users. This way, you can be sure that there is only one copy of each file stored in Traffit, rather than having multiple copies stored by users on their local drives:
9. To limit the risk of having inconsistent data and random information in the database, you can create the custom fields that are added to the candidate form as single choice fields, restricting the type of data that can be entered:
10. Instead of sharing your selected candidates with non-users (e.g. clients) via email, you can share them via a secure guest profile. The link that you share with them has an expiration date and requires an SMS verification. Also, it doesn’t allow you to download or print the data:
As you can see, Traffit gives you control over your employees’ actions within your account. If you need any help with setting up any of the above, please feel free to contact us via live chat 🙂