Are you starting your recruiting process for the position of HR Specialist in your company and wondering how to start creating a job offer? We’re here to help. We have prepared a small cheat sheet for you below, which will help you understand what HR Specialist is responsible for. Once you have got to know it, feel free to use our job offer template as a whole or as an inspiration in your recruitment.
HR Specialist deals with participation in the creation of the HR strategy, preparation of benefit packages, participation in the development of the remuneration policy, as well as keeping employee documentation.
Role in the organization:
We are looking for an experienced HR Specialist to join our organization. If you are open to new experience and have knowledge of both soft and hard HR – apply!
- at least two years of experience in a similar position
- knowledge of recruitment and selection techniques
- strategic thinking
- good knowledge of labor law
- knowledge of the best recruitment practices and care for the employer’s image
- very good knowledge of MS Office
- knowledge of the English language
- coordination of HR activities
- close cooperation with the managerial staff
- creating a training offer
- preparation of employee documentation
- supervising the onboarding of new employees
- recruitment and EB activities
- monitoring the staffing situation in the company
- reporting your work
- the opportunity to develop and improve your competences within interesting projects
- work in a well-coordinated team of specialists in their field
- great freedom in making decisions
- working with the most modern toolset
- team integration events and endless coffee and tea