Are you starting your recruiting process for the position of Back-end Developer in your company and wondering how to start creating a job offer? We’re here to help. We have prepared a small cheat sheet for you below, which will help you understand what Back-end Developer is responsible for. Once you have got to know it, feel free to use our job offer template as a whole or as an inspiration in your recruitment.
Back-end Developer is responsible for the part of a given page or application that is invisible to the user. He is responsible for the correctness of the system and ensures technical functionality. His work affects the smooth operation, as well as the user experience.
Role in the organization:
Back-end Developer is responsible for the part of a given page or application that is invisible to the user. He is responsible for the correctness of the system and ensures technical functionality.
- at least two years of experience as a Back-end Developer
- proven experience in working with languages such as Java, PHP, SQL, C # and Python
- understanding of the entire website development process (design, development and implementation)
- practical knowledge of the CMS framework
- higher education in the field of the subject
- knowledge of the English language
- participation in the entire application development process
- creating clear code that ensures the functionality of the application
- troubleshooting and debugging
- performance testing
- optimization of already existing solutions
- documentation of programming changes as needed
- cooperation with the Front-end team, developers and administrators
- the opportunity to develop and improve your competences within interesting projects
- work in a well-coordinated team of specialists in their field
- great freedom in making decisions
- working with the most modern toolset
- team integration events and endless coffee and tea