Are you starting your recruiting process for the position of C++ Developer in your company and wondering how to start creating a job offer? We’re here to help. We have prepared a small cheat sheet for you below, which will help you understand what C++ Developer is responsible for. Once you have got to know it, feel free to use our job offer template as a whole or as an inspiration in your recruitment.
C++ Developer creates applications using C++. He is responsible for software optimization and development.
Role in the organization:
We are looking for support in the person of C++ Developer for our team. We are waiting for someone with a fresh look at both new and ongoing projects that require optimization. We are looking for people who are willing to share their feedback and are not afraid to express their opinion. If you are also interested in technological innovations and are still looking for new sources of knowledge, we would like to welcome you on board. Check below what we offer and what we expect.
- at least two years of experience in a similar position
- experience in programming in C++
- knowledge of programming languages, ie C, Python
- ability to implement software on various platforms
- communicativeness and the ability to work in a team
- higher education in the field of the subject
- knowledge of the English language
- software development and supervision over its implementation
- collaboration with other departments for software development
- software testing and debugging
- optimization and updating of the software
- creating technical documentation
- continuous self development and following news
- the opportunity to develop and improve your competences within interesting projects
- work in a well-coordinated team of specialists in their field
- great freedom in making decisions
- working with the most modern toolset
- team integration events and endless coffee and tea