Are you starting your recruiting process for the position of .Net Developer in your company and wondering how to start creating a job offer? We’re here to help. We have prepared a small cheat sheet for you below, which will help you understand what .Net Developer is responsible for. Once you have got to know it, feel free to use our job offer template as a whole or as an inspiration in your recruitment.
.Net Developer should be able to handle various aspects of application development. For example, he designs applications from scratch and configures existing systems. .Net Developer collaborates with various teams very often when creating an application, so he should also be a communicative person.
Role in the organization:
We are looking for a .Net Developer – a technology enthusiast who has mastered its various issues in ongoing projects, to join our team. If you are interested in technological innovations and are still looking for new sources of knowledge, we would like to welcome you on board. Check below what we offer and what we expect.
- at least two years of experience as .Net Developer
- proven experience in working in .Net infrastructure
- advanced knowledge of C #, F # or VB.NET
- experience in creating web applications
- good knowledge of SQL or Oracle
- higher education in the field of the subject
- knowledge of the English language
- development and implementation of software in .NET technologies
- creating clear and well-designed code
- troubleshooting and testing of .Net applications
- implementation of fully functional applications
- creating technical documentation
- cooperation in the team
- access to the knowledge repository and code review
- the opportunity to develop and improve your competences
- great freedom in making decisions
- continuity of projects / working on new projects
- the opportunity to work with various technologies
- working with the most modern toolset
- daily contact with a team of specialists in their field