Are you starting your recruiting process for the position of Python Developer in your company and wondering how to start creating a job offer? We’re here to help. We have prepared a small cheat sheet for you below, which will help you understand what Python Developer is responsible for. Once you have got to know it, feel free to use our job offer template as a whole or as an inspiration in your recruitment.
Python Developer develops various applications and services (including software development or big data operations) using this popular language. He is good at creating back-end solutions as well as implementing front-end components.
Role in the organization:
We are looking for an experienced person – a technology enthusiast who has mastered various Python applications. If you are interested in technological innovations and are still looking for new sources of knowledge, we would like to welcome you on board. Check below what we offer and what we expect.
- at least two years of experience as Python developer
- proven experience in developing Python applications
- experience with at least one of the Python frameworks such as Django, Flask or Pyramid
- knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- higher education in the field of the subject
- knowledge of the English language
- creating clear and well-designed code
- troubleshooting, testing and maintenance of product software to ensure optimization
- taking care of the code quality
- integration of elements visible to users
- improving the functionality of existing systems
- creating technical documentation
- cooperation with the team
- access to the knowledge repository and code review
- the opportunity to develop and improve your competences
- great freedom in making decisions
- continuity of projects / working on new projects
- the opportunity to work with various technologies
- working with the most modern toolset
- daily contact with a team of specialists in their field