Recruiting for the Ruby on Rails Developer position?
Are you starting your recruiting process for the position of Ruby on Rails Developer in your company and wondering how to start creating a job offer? We’re here to help. We have prepared a small cheat sheet for you below, which will help you understand what a Ruby on Rails Developer is responsible for. Once you have got to know it, feel free to use our job offer template as a whole or as an inspiration in your recruitment.
What does a Ruby on Rails Developer do?
Ruby on Rails Developer manages the exchange of data between users and the server. Ruby on Rails Developer creates back-end solutions supporting the operation of the application and integrates them with the existing front-end modules.
Role in the organization:
Ruby on Rails Developer manages the data exchange between users and the server.
- at least two years of experience as a Ruby on Rails Developer
- proven experience in software development
- experience in creating interactive web applications
- good knowledge of databases
- experience in Angular or Backbone JS
- higher education in the field of the subject
- knowledge of the English language
- creating new network applications and maintaining the existing ones
- designing scalable and secure functionalities
- creating clear and easy-to-maintain, efficient code
- cooperation with the team
- access to the knowledge repository and code review
- the opportunity to develop and improve your competences
- great freedom in making decisions
- continuity of projects / working on new projects
- the opportunity to work with various technologies
- working with the most modern toolset
- daily contact with a team of specialists in their field