Are you starting your recruiting process for the position of Ruby on Rails Developer in your company and wondering how to start creating a job offer? We’re here to help. We have prepared a small cheat sheet for you below, which will help you understand what a Ruby on Rails Developer is responsible for. Once you have got to know it, feel free to use our job offer template as a whole or as an inspiration in your recruitment.
Ruby on Rails Developer manages the exchange of data between users and the server. Ruby on Rails Developer creates back-end solutions supporting the operation of the application and integrates them with the existing front-end modules.
Role in the organization:
Ruby on Rails Developer manages the data exchange between users and the server.
- at least two years of experience as a Ruby on Rails Developer
- proven experience in software development
- experience in creating interactive web applications
- good knowledge of databases
- experience in Angular or Backbone JS
- higher education in the field of the subject
- knowledge of the English language
- creating new network applications and maintaining the existing ones
- designing scalable and secure functionalities
- creating clear and easy-to-maintain, efficient code
- cooperation with the team
- access to the knowledge repository and code review
- the opportunity to develop and improve your competences
- great freedom in making decisions
- continuity of projects / working on new projects
- the opportunity to work with various technologies
- working with the most modern toolset
- daily contact with a team of specialists in their field