Are you starting your recruiting process for the position of WordPress Developer in your company and wondering how to start creating a job offer? We’re here to help. We have prepared a small cheat sheet for you below, which will help you understand what WordPress Developer is responsible for. Once you have got to know it, feel free to use our job offer template as a whole or as an inspiration in your recruitment.
WordPress Developer is responsible for creating and implementing websites using WordPress technology. He takes care of both the front-end and back-end issues. He creates and edits themes, manages website templates, prepares landing pages for marketing campaigns, and takes care of website security. WordPress Developer is familiar with the latest WordPress add-ons, such as Elementor, and is able to use them in his work and also to work completely without them.
Role in the organization:
We are looking for support in the person of WordPress Developer for our team. Your competences will include cooperation with the marketing department, preparation of landing pages for our campaigns and website maintenance. If WordPress has no secrets from you, you know the best plugins and are great at creating websites – apply to us. Check below what we offer and what we expect.
- at least two years of experience in a similar position
- experience in working in the WordPress system
- knowledge of front-end technologies
- ability to work with debugging tools
- knowledge of SVN and Git
- high sense of aesthetics
- higher education in the field of the subject
- knowledge of the English language
- creating websites using WordPress
- meetings with clients to learn about their needs
- creating the frontend of the website
- backend design and management
- creating plugins and themes in WordPress
- testing the site and fixing bugs
- website effectiveness monitoring and optimization
- the opportunity to develop and improve your competences within interesting projects
- work in a well-coordinated team of specialists in their field
- great freedom in making decisions
- working with the most modern toolset
- team integration events and endless coffee and tea