Are you starting your recruiting process for the position of Google Ads Specialist in your company and wondering how to start creating a job offer? We’re here to help. We have prepared a small cheat sheet for you below, which will help you understand what a Google Ads Specialist is responsible for. Once you have got to know it, feel free to use our job offer template as a whole or as an inspiration in your recruitment.
Google Ads Specialist is responsible for creating effective campaigns in Google Ads, as well as analyzing their effects.
Role in the organization:
Google Ads has no secrets from you, and social selling is a topic you know inside out? If you are also experienced in creating effective campaigns in Google Ads, we need to get to know each other! We care about partnership and sharing knowledge. We are waiting for your CV.
- proven professional experience in running campaigns in Google Ads
- extensive knowledge of e-commerce and digital selling / social selling
- advanced knowledge of tools such as Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
- experience in the form of completed successful campaigns
- interest in internet marketing, knowledge of current trends
- analytical thinking skills
- goal-oriented and positive attitude
- higher education in the field of the subject
- knowledge of the English language
- creating effective campaigns in Google Ads
- analysis and optimization of activities, measuring effectiveness
- analysis of the quality of the traffic of the carried out campaigns
- budget supervision
- reporting of campaign results
- taking care of the quality of tasks performed
- the opportunity to develop and improve your competences within interesting projects
- work in a well-coordinated team of specialists in their field
- great freedom in making decisions
- working with the most modern toolset
- team integration events and endless coffee and tea