Are you starting your recruiting process for the position of Account Executive in your company and wondering how to start creating a job offer? We’re here to help. We have prepared a small cheat sheet for you below, which will help you understand what an Account Executive is responsible for. Once you have got to know it, feel free to use our job offer template as a whole or as an inspiration in your recruitment.
Account Executive is responsible for carrying out the entire sales cycle. Account Executive supervises and creates business plans to achieve goals, and also supports business in creating initiatives aimed at increasing the conversion of obtained leads.
Role in the organization:
Due to the dynamic development, we are looking for people for the Account Executive position who will help us manage our clients. The person in this position will be responsible for the entire life cycle of the customer in our company, so the ability to build long-term relationships is a must have. You will be perfect for this role if you know how to help us keep in touch with our current partners and attract new ones.
Your main goal in our company will be to convert as many leads as possible and to provide them with an unusual customer service. This means that you should be a goal-oriented person.
In return, you will get great opportunities to show off and a lot of freedom at work. If that sounds good to you and you meet the rest of the requirements, let us know – we’d love to get to know you better.
- at least two years of experience in a similar position, especially in the digital area
- ability to build long-term relationships with customers
- knowledge of the marketing industry
- very good communication and negotiation skills
- experience in conducting business meetings and making presentations
- goal-oriented and positive attitude
- very good knowledge of MS Office
- knowledge of the English language
- management of the entire sales cycle
- acquiring new customers and terms negotiating
- work for business purposes
- creating sales presentations and offers in line with the client’s needs and company standards
- providing professional after-sales service
- complaint management and problem solving
- reporting your work
- the opportunity to develop and improve your competences within interesting projects
- work in a well-coordinated team of specialists in their field
- great freedom in making decisions
- working with the most modern toolset
- team integration events and endless coffee and tea