Are you starting your recruiting process for the position of Marketing Specialist in your company and wondering how to start creating a job offer? We’re here to help. We have prepared a small cheat sheet for you below, which will help you understand what a Marketing Specialist is responsible for. Once you have got to know it, feel free to use our job offer template as a whole or as an inspiration in your recruitment.
Marketing Specialist is responsible for planning, coordination and implementation of marketing activities.
Role in the organization:
Are you a flesh and blood Marketing Specialist? Have you got a taste of working in marketing and have proven experience? Do you want to work in an international environment with professionals? It’s a match! We are looking for creative, motivated people to join our crazy marketing team. Let us know you and send us your CV! See you soon!
- at least two years of experience in a similar position
- experience in working in a company in a similar industry
- knowledge of the most modern marketing tools and solutions
- ability to plan and organize marketing activities
- excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- goal-oriented and positive attitude
- very good knowledge of MS Office
- higher education in the field of the subject
- knowledge of the English language
- co-creation and implementation of a marketing strategy in accordance with the assumed budget
- designing campaigns aimed at acquiring new B2B customers via online and social media channels
- developing and supervising the preparation of marketing materials and their distribution
- market analysis
- conducting communication activities and creating a positive image of the company
- taking care of the quality of tasks performed
- the opportunity to develop and improve your competences within interesting projects
- work in a well-coordinated team of specialists in their field
- great freedom in making decisions
- working with the most modern toolset
- team integration events and endless coffee and tea