Are you starting your recruiting process for the position of Graphic Designer in your company and wondering how to start creating a job offer? We’re here to help. We have prepared a small cheat sheet for you below, which will help you understand what a Graphic Designer is responsible for. Once you have got to know it, feel free to use our job offer template as a whole or as an inspiration in your recruitment.
Graphic Designer is responsible for the whole brand’s visual communication.
Role in the organization:
We are looking for an experienced Graphic Designer who likes to have a real impact on the brand’s visual communication strategy. If you are not afraid of challenges and have an interesting portfolio – contact us!
- at least three years of experience in a similar position
- interesting portfolio
- knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- precision and attention to detail
- high sense of aesthetics and creativity
- ability to work under pressure
- goal-oriented and positive attitude
- knowledge of the English language
- creating graphic creations based on the collected information and materials
- preparing plans and budgets for graphic designs
- creating graphics, logos, as well as product photography and graphic processing of photos
- cooperation with copywriters and the marketing department
- taking care of the quality of performed tasks
- the opportunity to develop and improve your competences within interesting projects
- work in a well-coordinated team of specialists in their field
- great freedom in making decisions
- working with the most modern toolset
- team integration events and endless coffee and tea