Are you starting your recruiting process for the position of New Business Manager in your company and wondering how to start creating a job offer? We’re here to help. We have prepared a small cheat sheet for you below, which will help you understand what a New Business Manager is responsible for. Once you have got to know it, feel free to use our job offer template as a whole or as an inspiration in your recruitment.
New Business Manager is responsible for business development and looking for new customers through various sales activities.
Role in the organization:
We are looking for a New Business Manager, who will find new partners for us to cooperate with. Apply if you are very communicative and determined to achieve your goals. In return, we will create opportunities to work with an interesting product and also real development opportunities.
- at least two years of experience in a similar position
- ability to build long-term relationships with customers
- very good communication skills and the ability to self-present
- negotiating skills
- experience in conducting business meetings and making presentations
- goal-oriented and positive attitude
- very good knowledge of MS Office
- active driving license cat. B
- acquiring new customers
- various sales activities aimed at delivering new business
- creating sales presentations and offers in line with the client’s needs and company standards
- cooperation with the marketing department in implementing sales strategy
- market monitoring and competition analysis
- creating sales reports
- achieving business goals, both individual and group
- the opportunity to develop and improve your competences within interesting projects
- work in a well-coordinated team of specialists in their field
- great freedom in making decisions
- working with the most modern toolset
- team integration events and endless coffee and tea