Are you starting your recruiting process for the position of React Native Developer in your company and wondering how to start creating a job offer? We’re here to help. We have prepared a small cheat sheet for you below, which will help you understand what React Native Developer is responsible for. Once you have got to know it, feel free to use our job offer template as a whole or as an inspiration in your recruitment.
React Native Developer deals with building mobile applications for IOS and Android.
Role in the organization:
We are looking for an experienced person – a technology enthusiast who wants to create a new quality in the field of mobile applications with us. Can you optimize your mobile projects and keep them running stable? Will you find bugs where others haven’t found them? If so, we want to meet you!
Check below what we offer and what we expect.
- experience in developing commercial mobile applications
- knowledge of native build tools such as Xcode
- practical knowledge of IOS and Android systems and their basic functions
- knowledge of the English language
- focus on cooperation
- design and implementation of a user interface for mobile applications for IOS and Android
- work with code and version control systems, code quality monitoring
- diagnosis and fixing of errors, taking care of application performance
- creating technical documentation
- cooperation with business
- access to the knowledge repository and code review
- the opportunity to develop and improve your competences
- great freedom in making decisions
- continuity of projects / working on new projects
- the opportunity to work with various technologies
- working with the most modern toolset
- daily contact with a team of specialists in their field